Joanne Lipinski is both a qualified Pharmacist and Naturopath with a successful Naturopathic Clinic based in Melbourne.
With over 30 years’ experience, she draws on her deep knowledge in both fields to integrate conventional and complementary medicine to provide a holistic personally tailored regime for the well-being of each and every one of her patients.
She loves taking her patients along the journey of discovery and understanding of their own goals, and gives them the tools to work towards improving their own health and well being. When necessary she will collaborate with doctors and other health professionals to establish a co-ordinated treatment plan.
Her skills in both DNA/Genomic interpretation and Microbiome analysis allow her to bring an added dimension as she focuses on restoring health and balance.
- Bachelor Pharmacy
- Diploma Advanced Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Diploma Homoeopathy
- Postgrad Certificate Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Certificate Natural Fertility Management
- Certificate DNA Testing in Practice
- Certificate Microbiome Analysis
- Certificate Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
Probiotics – Are They All Created Equal?
ACNEM Journal Vol 39 No 4 – December 2020
Joanne doesn’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach and never uses predesigned protocols or generalised regimes as therapy.
She prefers to investigate and analyse, using recognised and accredited testing procedures and investigative analysis to diagnose and determine your individual and appropriate course of treatment.
Joanne keeps up to date with the latest research in health care and preventative medicine and will eagerly go that extra mile when presented with those ‘difficult/unexplained’ cases.