Joanne Lipinski is both a qualified Pharmacist and Naturopath with a very successful Naturopathic Clinic based in Melbourne.
With over 30 years’ experience in Root-cause/ Preventative Medicine, she draws on her deep knowledge in both fields to integrate conventional and complementary medicine to provide a holistic personally tailored regime for the well-being of each and every one of her patients.
She loves taking her patients along the journey of discovery and understanding of their own goals, and gives them the tools to work towards improving their own health and wellbeing. When necessary she will collaborate with doctors and other health professionals to establish a co-ordinated treatment plan.
- Bachelor Pharmacy
- Diploma Advanced Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Diploma Homoeopathy
- Postgrad Certificate Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Fitgenes Certified Practitioner
- Cert. Natural Fertility Management
- Cert. Microbiome Analysis
- Cert. Gut Ecology and Metabolic Modulation
- Cert. DNA Testing in Practice
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
Probiotics – Are They All Created Equal?
ACNEM Journal Vol 39 No 4 – December 2020
Joanne doesn’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach, and never uses predesigned protocols or generalised regimes as therapy.
She prefers to investigate and analyse, using recognised and accredited testing procedures.
As a certified DNA/Genomics Practitioner, she is able to use Genomic Testing procedures as well as Functional Medicine Testing to analyse and determine your individual and appropriate course of treatment.
Joanne keeps up to date with the latest research in health care and preventative medicine. She uses evidence-based treatments as well as her own clinical experience.
She will eagerly go that extra mile when presented with those ‘difficult/unexplained’ cases.